Relationships at Work
This program is for individuals, managers or work teams seeking to build better working relationships.
- Understand the impact of relationships on organisational outcomes
- Learn how to conduct a relationship audit
- Explore the fundamentals of 'working' relationships
- Appreciate your personal strengths and development areas
- Understand your own and others personal relating styles
- Learn skills in conflict resolution and negotiation
- Understand the implications and dynamics of bullying and harassment
First applied in a not for profit organisation as part of a change project aimed at creating a ‘work community’.
Participants appreciate the experiential learning format and the immediate application of skills to day-to-day working life.
‘A really good program to help us to talk about what is actually important’
‘Surprisingly fun and interesting. Helped me realise how I am helping and hindering the effort of my team. Excellent examples and the case studies were helpful’
A learning program that examines how to create effective workplace relationships.