Leading Performance Management
This program is for leaders who are creating a new performance management process or seek to reenergise an existing one. It has also been particularly effective as an ongoing preparation aid for mid and end of year reviews.
Learning occurs in didactic sessions and small coaching groups with two coaches, allowing for individual attention. All leaders attend follow up one-to-one coaching sessions.
- Understand the logic of performance cycles
- Appreciate the differences and connection between performance and development processes
- Explore and develop support tools and resources
- Increase capability to lead effective performance conversations
- Learn to manage difficult performance conversations
First applied in an international constructions group. This program has been delivered in fifteen other divisions and organisations.
Participants appreciate the relaxed, challenging style of the coaches, the follow up one-to-one sessions and the focus on their own needs.
‘Helpful. Very, very helpful’
‘I now feel equipped and ready for the conversations I will be having next week. Great timing and great learning.’
A learning program designed for initiating or enhancing performance management processes within organisations.