Effective Communication at Work
This program is for anyone seeking to enhance workplace communication skills.
- Learn and apply frameworks and skills that underpin effective communication
- Understand the role of communication in influencing others
- Build confidence to communicate in a range of workplace situations
- Increase your ability to develop positive relationships
- Enhance your ability to ‘get your point across’ with different people
- Improve capability to give and receive feedback
- Learn how to manage difficult conversations
First applied in a community sector organisation to create shared expectations in a diverse workplace. The program has subsequently been modified and applied in a range of organisations and contexts including graduate and new leaders programs. It is a foundation component in many of our leadership projects.
Participants appreciate being exposed to different communication frameworks, challenging their assumptions, and the opportunity to learn and practice skills in a supportive environment.
‘The small group was great. Learned so much from watching others and the examples by the coaches. Clearly you both have a great way of working together’
‘The best facilitated program I have been on.’
A program that improves participants workplace communicating and relating capability through experiential skills based learning.