This program is for leaders seeking to enhance their skills in facilitating difficult workplace conversations.
- Learn a range of feedback styles
- Structure a performance review session
- Role play several real life examples
- Improve confidence through practice and feedback
- Develop a plan to implement feedback in a real life situation
First applied in an IT division of a large finance firm. The program has been delivered in ten other divisions and organisations.
People appreciate the small group coaching format and the use of real life case studies.
‘I learned from the coaches, I learned from the people in the group, I learned by practice.‘
‘Just terrific. I normally hate these things but this was different. I was challenged and came out the other end with a lot more.’
A learning program that develops capability in providing honest and unambiguous feedback on performance while strengthening relationships.